Outsystems documentation app?

Outsystems documentation app?

Is it possible to make a good documentation app similar to adobe Robohelp, Altassian Confluence or readme.io or slate

This seems possible however even outsystems is not doing this?

Is this a question or a vent? :)
Solution
Hi,

If you mean code documentation, there is OutDoc a "free and open application that provides you design documentation for your eSpaces and Solutions".
For project management and collaboration, there's the On Track app that includes "project tracking and collaboration, to support fast continuous delivery of your applications".

Hope this helps.

CA
Solution
Having poked around RoboHelp I believe this was a vent. :)
It's not a vent or rant of any kind but rather curious what happened to the help manual written in outsystems platform? It's always best to learn from other person or any companies that have past experience, so then when I go build a web documentation app (if ever) I wouldn't make the same mistake :)

Outsystems help manual is currently written in Adobe Robohelp 11, RoboHelp UI/UX is good and it's fast!  (very important to have a good UI/UX and performance is key!)
Carlos Alfaro wrote:
Hi,

If you mean code documentation, there is OutDoc a "free and open application that provides you design documentation for your eSpaces and Solutions".
For project management and collaboration, there's the On Track app that includes "project tracking and collaboration, to support fast continuous delivery of your applications".

Hope this helps.

CA
 OutDoc use to work but now im unable to generate docs! (an error occurs).