Newline, carriage return into Text input (eg Text_Note style) field

Newline, carriage return into Text input (eg Text_Note style) field

I don't seem to be able to find a way to enter a newline/return into a Text input field - eg one that has the Text_Note style applied to it and hence can be large, user-expanded, and expectant of paragraphs of text.

Have tried multiple browser types and can't see much in the way of configuration options or forum posts on this.
Hi m9679,

Can you explain what doesn't work? If you add an Input widget and set its Text Lines properties to a value larger than 1, the Platform renders a textarea HTML widget instead of an input widget. This has nothing to do with any CSS styling applied (like Text_Note). In a textarea it is perfectly possible to enter a new line using the Enter key.
Yes, that is what does not work for me.  Entity field of data type Text (Length of eg 1000).  Editable via a Form and Input box.  Text Lines set to 4.  Style set to Text_Note.

I cannot create a newline/carriage return within the Input box either on the desktop browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, on Mac, using any combination of the Return or other keys) or mobile browser (iOS latest, using the return key).
Could you post a minimal eSpace showing the problem? Cause over here everything works fine.
I created an eSpace with as close to identical config as I could (including copying the relevant control and all wrapping Containers) from the offending Screen, but unfortunately I can't get the control to behave badly in the test eSpace.  So I have raised the issue with Outsytems support.  I've attached the test eSpace for reference here, in case it helps clarify the thread (but again it doesn't demonstrate the bad behaviour).  I will post an update here once I have something useful from Outsystems.