How to disable client side validation from Editable Table

How to disable client side validation from Editable Table

I have a field in my Editable Table, which is a textbox and it's variable is a decimal. I do a JQuery format currency so the number inside the textbox is readable. However, when I try to save the row, the client validation trigger and a red text is shown beside the textbox saying "decimal expected". It happens because the format currency function puts a dollar sign inside the textbox. I can re-convert this number server side, but the issue is that the Editable Table won't allow me to save.

There is al way to disable client side validation from the editable table? Thank you!
So you can choose between decimal or currency values for the variables. You defined it as decimal and the input where it is inserted as currency, and you want to change the rules to make it work? Why don't you simply change the variable to currency?
Mr. Reis, thank you for your reply.

I don't know if you understood the issue correctly. This editable table get it's data from a variable that is of type record of one of my sql tables. I can change in Integration Studio the data type from this specific field to be currency, but the problem persists. If I mask my value via JQuery to put in there a dollar sign and commas, when I submit the data from the table, then the field give the error, "Currency Expected".

How can I work around this? Is there any way for me to show my currency values with dollar signs and commas when they are inside a textbox, and there is any work around for me to submit the data without the client side validation error???

Thank you!!

Nuno Reis wrote:
So you can choose between decimal or currency values for the variables. You defined it as decimal and the input where it is inserted as currency, and you want to change the rules to make it work? Why don't you simply change the variable to currency?