[AnimatedPageTransition] Data Menu and svg

[AnimatedPageTransition] Data Menu and svg

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2015-07-31 by Viegas
1 vote
Published on 2015-07-31 by Viegas
Hi Viegas,

Could you please give me an example of Data Menu and one for SVG? What have i to insert on the field?

SVG should be the icon, but i didn't understand how i can insert the size and the name..

Thanks

Simone
Hi,

The DataMenu is the actual name of the page you want the link to go to, so in the example i published you have a page called "contacts" under the main flow, that's the exact string you should put on DataMenu.

For the SVG here is the string for the icon "contacts":
<svg class=""nc-icon outline"" xmlns=""http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"" xmlns:xlink=""http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"" x=""0px"" y=""0px"" width=""24px"" height=""24px"" viewBox=""0 0 24 24""><g transform=""translate(0, 0)""> <polyline data-color=""color-2"" fill=""none"" stroke=""#4a5261"" stroke-width=""2"" stroke-linecap=""square"" stroke-miterlimit=""10"" points="" 19,7 12,14 5,7 "" stroke-linejoin=""miter""></polyline> <rect x=""1"" y=""3"" fill=""none"" stroke=""#4a5261"" stroke-width=""2"" stroke-linecap=""square"" stroke-miterlimit=""10"" width=""22"" height=""18"" stroke-linejoin=""miter""></rect> <line data-color=""color-2"" fill=""none"" stroke=""#4a5261"" stroke-width=""2"" stroke-linecap=""square"" stroke-miterlimit=""10"" x1=""7"" y1=""15"" x2=""5"" y2=""17"" stroke-linejoin=""miter""></line> <line data-color=""color-2"" fill=""none"" stroke=""#4a5261"" stroke-width=""2"" stroke-linecap=""square"" stroke-miterlimit=""10"" x1=""17"" y1=""15"" x2=""19"" y2=""17"" stroke-linejoin=""miter""></line> </g></svg>
Hi Viegas,

Many thanks for the reply, do you have any suggestion about of which website can I use to produce the SVG icon? There are many out there but maybe you know a good one.
I really like your animated page transition and I'm working on the implementation on my app.
Really good job, I really like it!

s
Another question, do you know how i can add a link to the main title?
"<h2>" + MainTitle + "</h2>

Hi,

I use icoMoon a lot - https://icomoon.io/app

I didn't understand your last question about MainTitle can you elaborate please?

Thanks for your support.
Hi,

I would like to have the possibility to click into the MainTitle and go into another page. I'm inserting more than one line so I'll have instead of Main Title, Option1 Option2,Option3 and then each one of them has a link where you can clcik on and I'll take you into a different page.

So the question is how can I add the link on each one of the option?

Thanks for the help
s
Hi,

In the original version you have an expression stating: 
"<h2>" + MainTitle + "</h2><span>" + SubTitle + "</span>"

You probably want to break that down into 3 different expressions:

"<h2>" + Option1 + "</h2>"
"<h2>" + Option2 + "</h2>"
"<h2>" + Option3 + "</h2>"

Now around each one of these expressions just put the link widget!
As an accelerator you can just right click the expression and choose the option "Link to".
Another way to do it is add the <a> tag to those expressions like this:

"<a href='www.ggogle.pt'><h2>" + Option1 + "</h2></a>"

Hope it helps

Hi Viegas,

This help me a lot, i have adopted <a> tag and create variables that contain the Link.

Many thaks for the help!!

Hi Viegas,

If you create the link with the right click it dosen't works. Could you please explain me why?
The strange thing is that if you click on the page and than you refresh it, then it start working.

Thanks

Simone