Question: Is there a way to tell how much development time has been spent on an eSpac

Question: Is there a way to tell how much development time has been spent on an eSpac

I need to be able to provide some comparison of actual development time as compared to a .NET application. Does anyone know if this is possible? I have a vague recollection of seeing a hours/days counter for time spent developing but cannot remember where. Maybe a Forge app or something?
There's no good way to do it other than tracking your time.

J.Ja
I use "rescue time" to at least see how much I spent in service studio and other tools.
Just for fun tho.

I find tracking time the silliest thing invented by managers

I may have an ideia/tool to see this info, I'll see what I can whip up and publish later today.

CA
Solution
Here is the Effort tool, that shows an estimate of effort (in hours) of the work on Applications and Modules.

The data comes form usage data recorded by the Platform.
It's just an initial work, lots more can be added. Hope it helps.

CA
Solution
Thank you very Much Carlos. This is a great tool. I really appreciate this.

J - I totally understand but in a world where time = money, we need to be able to estimate how long an app will take to develop in order to work out how much it will cost. The best metrics we have is time already spent on similar sized / complexity apps. Its not an exact science of course but numbers help :)
Jacqui Brodin wrote:
Thank you very Much Carlos. This is a great tool. I really appreciate this.

J - I totally understand but in a world where time = money, we need to be able to estimate how long an app will take to develop in order to work out how much it will cost. The best metrics we have is time already spent on similar sized / complexity apps. Its not an exact science of course but numbers help :)
The best way to get the info you want is to use a project management tool like JIRA Software or similar. Or you can use just Time Sheets tools (although JIRA has more potencial an can auto generate the Time Sheets for you).

There is time that you can't track from the time spent on an IDE.