Form Text Input field in 9.1 changes size when selected. Style to stop this?

Form Text Input field in 9.1 changes size when selected. Style to stop this?

Where I have a text input field in a form, since the upgrade to 9.1 the text box will start at one size and when I click to add text into it, the box shrinks.  This is only happening for text inputs with the Text Lines property > 1.  This happens on Chrome but not in IE, may be something to do with the "Resizable" class.

Is there a style that can be applied to stop this from happening or may be a bug in the platform?

See attachment for image of the issue.
As you can see in this video I've just recorded, the box do not shrinks. I used Chrome browser and platform version 9.1.400.0.

Are you applying some CSS or Javascript in this element other than usual? Maybe if you inspect the element carefully you will find this.
There is no specific CSS or Javascript that I know of in the element but we are using 9.1.300.0 at the moment so may be a fix in the later version.
Yes, maybe... Try to update to latest version and see if it works :)

How to fix the height of an input field? 

This is not working in the stylesheet:  max-height: 100 px;  any hints? 

I have been able to resolve by applying a style: line-height: 21px; to the input box.

unfortunately that did not work. I keep to be able to resize its height. I only managed to get the fixed width,

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

.Motive_box {
    max-width:320px;
    line-height:21 px;
    background-color: #F5F5F5;

}

Solution:

.class_name

{

resize: none;

}

AND... that's it!