sample inventory management system application.

sample inventory management system application.

I'm new to outsystems. So Can anyone give me a sample application or entity relationship diagram for inventory management system which contains all the logics of such systems? So that I can get a clear idea of developing it. Thanks in advance.
Hi Satish,

Are you really asking us to do your job for you, for free? That doesn't seem fair, does it?
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Hi Satish,

Are you really asking us to do your job for you, for free? That doesn't seem fair, does it?
 Yeah I agree, It doesn't. But I'm not asking anyone to create an application and send me. I would like to have If anyone had some sample application related to it. Or can give some ideas on how to start.

If it still doesn't seem fair, thanks.  

Well, if you have to set-up an inventory system, do you know how such a system works, in general? If not, why do you have to create it? Isn't there a functional design or the like you can use? Having background knowledge on the stuff you're supposed to create is paramount to being able to write good code.
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Well, if you have to set-up an inventory system, do you know how such a system works, in general? If not, why do you have to create it? Isn't there a functional design or the like you can use? Having background knowledge on the stuff you're supposed to create is paramount to being able to write good code.
 Yeah I got some idea now. I will carry on with it. Thanks.

Hi Sathish,

Although we don't have a ready made inventory management system app, I wonder if you've taken a look at www.outsystems.com/apps/ ? It showcases vanilla (free!) apps that you can download and install in your OutSystems environment, which you can then customize and tailor according to your specific business needs. Maybe you can spot some functionalities and data modeling approaches to help you build your inventory management system.

Good luck,
Pedro