opening Tenants in Tabs

opening Tenants in Tabs

Hello all,
could you please tell me if there is a way of opening different tenants of an application in respective tabs (of same browser) at a time?
My requirement is to open different tenants in separate tabs of a browser at a time so the user can work in separate tenants simultaneously. 
User does not want to switch tenants (like we do in multitenant application).
Hi leo,

Strange requeriment, same person working in different tenants at same time. I guess the only way is to use different browsers or use incognito mode. But that's what the user can do, not the application.
Nuno Rolo wrote:
Hi leo,

Strange requeriment, same person working in different tenants at same time. I guess the only way is to use different browsers or use incognito mode. But that's what the user can do, not the application.
 well Nuno.. i guess my client is influenced by gmail where he can open multiple accounts in different tabs by adding account. And this is possible but with the help of cookies and subdomains for tenants. But i need to know the outsystems way of implementing it, since outsystems works on sessions and to manage it without sessions is quite challenging.