best way to create white label

best way to create white label

Hi, I am building an app which will be used by several different retailers. Each retailer will need different banners, styling, fonts, etc. What is the best way to go about creating white label app? Do I load a specific template depending on tennant ID or abother site parameter (and if so, how do I do this) or is there another better way. Thanks. Oh and functionality will be the same for each retailer.
Hi!

I would suggest that you store any images, texts and CSS that needs to be changed for a different tenant in a multi tenant entity. You would then get those resources according to the tenant, preferably using actions with cache, for performance reasons.

You can use screens that end their preparation in a Download node with "Save to disk" set to False to reference that content by URL.

Your screens would need to have an input that indicates which tenant should be displayed. Each screen would need to perform a tenant switch if their current tenant wasn't the one from the input.

You could use the SEO configuration, in Service Center, to generate friendlier URLs, in order to hide the TenantId from the public URLs. Alternatively, if you are using your own domain and can generate a subdomain for each tenant, you could write some code to switch the tenant based on the domain part of the URL.
João Pedro Abreu wrote:
Hi!

I would suggest that you store any images, texts and CSS that needs to be changed for a different tenant in a multi tenant entity. You would then get those resources according to the tenant, preferably using actions with cache, for performance reasons.

You can use screens that end their preparation in a Download node with "Save to disk" set to False to reference that content by URL.

Your screens would need to have an input that indicates which tenant should be displayed. Each screen would need to perform a tenant switch if their current tenant wasn't the one from the input.

You could use the SEO configuration, in Service Center, to generate friendlier URLs, in order to hide the TenantId from the public URLs. Alternatively, if you are using your own domain and can generate a subdomain for each tenant, you could write some code to switch the tenant based on the domain part of the URL.
 Great!! Thanks for your reply. Why do you chose this solution over just loading a new template? I suppose a whole new template is not needed in this situation and would only add to the load?

Acredito que vc deva clonar o silk e criar novos layouts para cada cliente. 
gyndaniel wrote:
Acredito que vc deva clonar o silk e criar novos layouts para cada cliente. 
 Thank god for Google translate: "I think u should clone the silk theme and create new layouts for each client."

I think I am going with the first solution provided by Joao because now the back end users indicated they want to be able to manage changing theme items (fonts, banners, colours)  themselves. So I need a small CMS to manage this. Having the theme items in a multi-tennant entity would be a lot easier to create a small CMS to manage these...