Need table Records of each tenant even if the table is multi tenant.

Need table Records of each tenant even if the table is multi tenant.

Hi,
      I have a scenario where i need to get the data of all tenant Even if the table is multi tenant, i can achieve it by Using the show tenant identifier attribute of the table, but in this case it will not bahave like a multitanant table for the same espace and  have to pass the tenant id where ever we are using the table..

Thanks
Rajendra
Rajendra koranga wrote:
Hi,
      I have a scenario where i need to get the data of all tenant Even if the table is multi tenant, i can achieve it by Using the show tenant identifier attribute of the table, but in this case it will not bahave like a multitanant table for the same espace and  have to pass the tenant id where ever we are using the table..

Thanks
Rajendra

Yes, if you expose the tenant id, you will need to filter everywhere else by tenant ID.

Usually I'll have a module that reads the multi tenant data and exposes the tenant ID, so I can write the few Actions that need to work on all tenants, while leave the rest of my application to hide the tenant id.

J.Ja
Hi Rajendra, To get the data for all tenant from a multitenant entity you can simply write a query without curly braces like you write in any oracle query editor like toad. Regards -PJ-
Hi Pramod Jain,
                       In this case i will not get the all columns, it will through the error, because of the structure mismatch, i have more then 75 columns in the table so i dont want to create a structure.

Thanks
Rajendra
Thanks everyone, i have done it by adding a structure with single attribute (Tenant_ID).