Storing survey answers and displaying again

Storing survey answers and displaying again

I am creating a portal in outsystems and in that at one of the pages we ask users some questions to which they answer Yes or No from the radio buttons. Now I want to store all these answers in the database and if user comes back to that page again the radio button should be selected automatically that they selected last time. How can I achieve something like this in outsystems?
Hi Gurvinder,
There is one ready to use application in forge..try that:)

http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-details/361/survey/

Regards
-PJ-
Hey Pramod, 
I tried adding this inside my environment but it cannot find some dependencies like Encrypt and there are some other warnings as well. This plugin was made in version 7.0 and I have 9.1 maybe that's why it is happening? 
Other requirement that I have is based upon what users answer to the question I want to give them a score that checks if they are eligible or not. How hard would it be to build something like this from scratch? I've a portal already and I want to implement this thing on one of the pages.

Hi Gurvinder,
I will send you the application with all the dependincies so that you can use it in your enviorment , also this is jsut to get an idea.
If you want to designe your own i can help you with that also but i need some time. Will provide you one sample once get time fot it.

Regards
-PJ-
Hi Gurvinder,

I'm not entirely sure what your use case is. If you want to store the answers after clicking a "Next" button, you need to handle storing them in the button's associated Screen Action. If you want to store the answers regardless of the user clicking a button, you need to add an OnChange to the Radio Button widget, and handle storing the value there.

Alternatively you could dabble with client-side JavaScript and persistent cookies, but I wouldn't go there.