Can we export all usages

Can we export all usages

Hi,
Is there a way I can export all usages for all entities in an espace.
We have developed many applications on one esapce and we would like to cosolidate and optimize some modules and would like to see what all references are there for entities. The only way at the moment is to click on each entity and find usages. This is extremly time consuming. Can anybody suggest a better way.
Also we have not created any Entity Diagrams so that option is not there.
Hi Sasanka,

You can easily create Entity Diagram by simply Drag n Drop the Entity under the Entity Diagram.

Regards,
MJ
Hi MJ, Thanks for answering. But would it bring in all the referenced entities into the Entity diagram as well.
I tried but it does not. What I need is when you right click on an entity and hit find usages then a list is populated.
Is there a table or view where this is maintained which I can query for all entitites I am interested. Or is there a differenr approach through which the usages of all entities can be exposed ?
Hi Sasanka,

Have you tried OutDoc? I've not used it myself, but iirc it should report references etc.
Hi Sasanka,

Take a look in the Discovery application. It shows applications/modules and its references, so I believe it can helps you to achieve what you need.

Regards,
André Siébra