How to do something like a gmail?

How to do something like a gmail?

I am trying something new, I have a platform where clients can send messages to certain businesses which are registered in our database, the ones in-charge of those businesses also have a page where they can check all their messages sent by clients, however instead of having 2 "List Records" 1 for the messages that haven't been read and 1 for the messages that have already been read I wanted to do something like Gmail.

1 List Record that shows all the messages both read and unread however I wanted the unread messages to be on bold while the read messages on Italic or something similar.

The problem is how can I filter those that are read and those that aren't in a single List Record?

Assuming that "read" and "unread" are an attribute in your list, you can simply apply different styling depending on that attribute.
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Assuming that "read" and "unread" are an attribute in your list, you can simply apply different styling depending on that attribute.

Yea the problem was I had no idea how I could apply the different styling to each cell/row. However I managed to find how to do it, thanks!