Two users inserting into same database?

Two users inserting into same database?

Two users i meant two annoymous users (not outsytems users)

Separated by a Company Id and Facility Id column.

So one is inserting Company Id = 1 and Facility Id = 1
and another user is inserting Company Id = 1 and Facility Id = 2

Insert or Update or Delete.

Anyone see this an issue? any sql deadlocks?

Do I need to turn on the multitentancy?
Hi David,

The multitenancy could make it more easy for developers to divide the database between different parties that are absolutely not allowed to see each others data. The multitenancy is only one level (Company) and you need two levels deep (Company and Facility).
This will disable the idea of using the multitenancy.

When you are only using the Insert, Update and Delete, I've never seen a deadlock on that level or any other issue. I believe that you can just build the app you are thinking about.

Kind regards,

Remco
Is the multitenancy works with outsystems users? or can it be used for annoymous setting?

how does it actually work?

is there a really really simple multitenancy app someone can create?

Remco Dekkinga wrote:
Hi David,

The multitenancy could make it more easy for developers to divide the database between different parties that are absolutely not allowed to see each others data. The multitenancy is only one level (Company) and you need two levels deep (Company and Facility).
This will disable the idea of using the multitenancy.

When you are only using the Insert, Update and Delete, I've never seen a deadlock on that level or any other issue. I believe that you can just build the app you are thinking about.

Kind regards,

Remco

Hi David,

I've created a small eSpace with a TenantSwitcher that you can try out on: http://dekkinga.outsystemscloud.com/MT_Test/Entity1s.aspx

The screens are anonymous and you can select the tenant you want to edit.

The OML is attached for you to see how I build it.

Kind regards,

Remco
thanks so much!

by any chance you have 9.0.X version oml?