Compilation error in Integration Studio 

Compilation error in Integration Studio 

Hi,

I am using integration studio 9.1.5,jdk1.8.0_73,apache-ant-1.9.7 And Eclipse Mars.But After configuring when i was trying to compile its showing J2EE Compilation error and when click of that error its showing some Build failed.I have restarted also but getting the same error.Can someone please guide me.Please find attached sheet for more details.Actually i am trying to use sortRecordList 1.2.1 extension to my personal environment.And i am getting this below errors.

J2EE Compilation.

Buildfile: C:\Users\ManasaBhattamisra\Downloads\SortRecordList-1.2.1\Source\J2EE\build.xml

init:

compile:
   [javac] C:\Users\ManasaBhattamisra\Downloads\SortRecordList-1.2.1\Source\J2EE\build.xml:34: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds
   [javac] Compiling 9 source files to C:\Users\ManasaBhattamisra\Downloads\SortRecordList-1.2.1\Source\J2EE\bin
   [javac] C:\Users\ManasaBhattamisra\Downloads\SortRecordList-1.2.1\Source\J2EE\outsystems\nsssortrecordlist\CssSortRecordList.java:51: error: cannot find symbol
   [javac] recordList.getData()
   [javac]           ^
   [javac]   symbol:   method getData()
   [javac]   location: variable recordList of type RecordList
   [javac] C:\Users\ManasaBhattamisra\Downloads\SortRecordList-1.2.1\Source\J2EE\outsystems\nsssortrecordlist\CssSortRecordList.java:60: error: cannot find symbol
   [javac]         outputRecordList.getData().clear();
   [javac]                         ^
   [javac]   location: variable outputRecordList of type RecordList
   [javac] C:\Users\ManasaBhattamisra\Downloads\SortRecordList-1.2.1\Source\J2EE\outsystems\nsssortrecordlist\CssSortRecordList.java:61: error: cannot find symbol
   [javac]         NonGeneric.addAll(outputRecordList.getData(), tempList);
   [javac]                                           ^
   [javac]   location: variable outputRecordList of type RecordList
   [javac] C:\Users\ManasaBhattamisra\Downloads\SortRecordList-1.2.1\Source\J2EE\outsystems\nsssortrecordlist\CssSortRecordList.java:93: error: cannot find symbol
   [javac]         Collections.sort(recordList.getData(), comparer);
   [javac]                                    ^
   [javac]   location: variable recordList of type RecordList
   [javac] 4 errors

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\ManasaBhattamisra\Downloads\SortRecordList-1.2.1\Source\J2EE\build.xml:34: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 0 seconds

Hi Manas,

Why are you trying to publish an old version of the component?

The latest version (2.0.4) compiles fine in Java in the latest versions of the platform.

Regards,
João Rosado