Checkbox in TableRecords

Hello,

I have a checkbox in a table records column.

Here, I can use 'List_BulkSelect' for header checkbox and use it select all the checkboxes in that respective column, but if I am deselecting any of the checkbox, then the 'List_BulkSelect' should also show deselected as now all the checkboxes are not selected.

And if I do not use List_BulkSelect then my selected checkbox is not showing as checked.

Hence, I am not able to implement this.

I also do not know how to use Javascript/Jquery in Outsystems - I mean how to pass controls and get its IDs.

Please help me in this regards.

Thanks!

Hi Hemlata,

List_BulkSelect provide us both the option i.e. 

1. we can select all the records at once.

2. we can also select the selected records and proceed like we did in the emails.

3. if you un-select any of the records then you want to unselect the Bulk select as well if m not wrong?

May i know the problem which you are facing while doing this because if you unselect any of the record, the operation will be performed on the remaining selected rows.

Thanks,

Manish Jawla

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Hemlata,

List_BulkSelect provide us both the option i.e. 

1. we can select all the records at once.

2. we can also select the selected records and proceed like we did in the emails.

3. if you un-select any of the records then you want to unselect the Bulk select as well if m not wrong?

May i know the problem which you are facing while doing this because if you unselect any of the record, the operation will be performed on the remaining selected rows.

Thanks,

Manish Jawla

Hi Manish,

Thanks for reply.

Actually, I am getting list of Name records with check box in TableRecord control.

Now, if user checks any of the checkbox against any row, then I want to fetch that CheckBox value, 

here I am able to get the value from OnChange of CheckBox action, but the checkbox is not shown as selected(checked), also I am getting values for all the rows in the Table Records control.

Please suggest.

Thanks!

Hi Hemlata,

i got your problem can you please share the sample .oml with pre populated data(even hard coded) in it so that, i can modify it and send back to u.

Thanks,

Manish Jawla

Hi hemlata,

i have attached the sample oml for you and it contain 2 pages in which i have implemented both the functionality bulk select and individual select. Please let me know in case of any concern.

Thanks,

Manish Jawla