How to format link color in email template ?

How to format link color in email template ?

Hi OutSystems Developers, 

How do I format the outsystems link widget's color in the e-mail page ? I tried to format the link color through CSS. When I received my testing email from OutSystems , the link color appeared in red. Please see the attach image for detail.  I am using the SilkUI EmailSection webblock in my email page.  How to change the link color to blue ?  

Thank you for your help,

David Lo 

Hi David,

I am not sure how SilkUI EmailSection Web Block behaves but inside your email template you can try this logic. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried your method. It didn't work out. The color of link remains as orange not blue. 

Thanks,

David

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi David,

I am not sure how SilkUI EmailSection Web Block behaves but inside your email template you can try this logic. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

David,

Are you checking mail in tool like outlook if yes please check it in browser like chrome or Firefox..

Regards

SK

Hi David,

Please share your sample oml file.

Solution

Hi Suraj and Sahshi,

Thank you for your feedbacks and help. I have fixed the link color issue after I moved the email template page from “Main flow” to “Email” flow.  

Thanks,

David 

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi David,

Please share your sample oml file.

Solution

Hi David,

Can you please share screen print about how did you manage this?

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,

I have attached the screen shoot. When I moved the "EmailNotification" page from "MainFlow" to "Emails" section, the CSS style for the link started to work. It changed the link color from "Red" to "Blue". 

Thanks,

David

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi David,

Can you please share screen print about how did you manage this?

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade