Personal Environment performance issues

Personal Environment performance issues

Hello,

I am using my free personal environment for trying out apps. Once i publish, the webpages neevr load consistently. I get blank screens on clicking any links or buttons and I had to hit a browser refresh every time to get the target page loaded. Am using Google Chrome.

Hello Gokul,

Would you care to test a sample app in my Personal Environment to check if you see the same performance issues?

https://pauloribeiro.outsystemscloud.com/PhoneBook/

Alternatively, if you don't mind sharing the address of your application in your Personal Environment I can also check it out.

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for the reply. Your's is working fine. I am still facing such issues in mine. Additionally, I am not able to access the app now for some reason and it is showing a run-time error. Have you ever faced such problem as in the attachment?

Hi Gokul,

It has something to do with Web. Config files. I don't have much knowledge about this but recently someone reported this problem and it got solved. You can check posts of past 10-15 days.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Solution

Hello Gokul.

We've checked your Personal Environment and the error that you're facing it's related with the screen used in the All Exceptions error handle.

When you access to your Home page, you're redirected to the Error page since you're not logged. This Error page is only accessed to registered users. So you're looping in this error...

To solve it, you should check the Anonymous role in the Error page or alternatively, you should redirect non-registered users to the Login page.

Thank you.

Solution

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi Gokul,

It has something to do with Web. Config files. I don't have much knowledge about this but recently someone reported this problem and it got solved. You can check posts of past 10-15 days.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Thanks Suraj for the direction!

António Marques wrote:

Hello Gokul.

We've checked your Personal Environment and the error that you're facing it's related with the screen used in the All Exceptions error handle.

When you access to your Home page, you're redirected to the Error page since you're not logged. This Error page is only accessed to registered users. So you're looping in this error...

To solve it, you should check the Anonymous role in the Error page or alternatively, you should redirect non-registered users to the Login page.

Thank you.

Thank you so much Antonio. It worked!