[Discovery] Error in advanced query DeleteAllNodes in SnapShot_Create in SnapShot in DiscoveryPro

[Discovery] Error in advanced query DeleteAllNodes in SnapShot_Create in SnapShot in DiscoveryPro

Forge Component
(37)
Published on 19 Jun by Francisco Menezes
37 votes
Published on 19 Jun by Francisco Menezes

Hello.

i have install the version 2.0.6 and when i try to create new snapshot i got the following error:

Error in advanced query DeleteAllNodes in SnapShot_Create in SnapShot in DiscoveryProbe (BEGIN DELETE FROM {OldReference}; DELETE FROM {Reference}; DELETE FROM {ElementNode}; DELETE FROM {ApplicationReference}; DELETE FROM {ModuleNode}; DELETE FROM {ApplicationNode}; END;): Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding

I have 9.0.1.19 .NET Stuck with Sql server

Thanks

Matheos

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I already tried to increase the timeout of the query but it is still not working.

We recently did the upgrade to Outsystems 10. Not sure if it can be related.

Any ideas on how to solve it?

We are using .Net Stack with Oracle.

Thank you,

Ana

Hello,

I was having the same error with .Net Stack in a Oracle database. I even deleted the Discovery application, but afterwards I wasn't able to publish it again due a lock at the database level (which I don't have access). This is what I had to do:

1 - Uploaded the latest Discovery OML file through Service Center.

2 - In DiscoveryProbe, refreshed all dependencies and changed the following:

Entity ApplicationDef, removed the foreign key ApplicationId, and added it again with the same name, but as a Long Integer data type.

3 - Published DiscoveryProbe.

4 - In Discovery, refreshed all dependencies and published.

After all this, I was able to use the tool as usual.

Cheers,

Pedro

I got an error in the applications page when selecting violations only: 

"ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB"