Webinar: How to set up a load test in 5 minutes

Webinar: How to set up a load test in 5 minutes

Do you have 30 minutes to spare? Let's get our hands dirty!

We're having a quick hands-on session that will teach you how to create a load test in just 5 minutes.

Architecture Expert Rui Mendes will minister to your load testing needs with this very practical and quick exercise.

After a few initial considerations on load testing - why they're important, best practices and pitfalls to avoid — you will understand how to streamline the execution of load tests during project development cycles.

In this session you will:

• Learn how to use JMeter, an extremely powerful and extensible free and open-source tool.
  • Understand how to create and address a few simple test scenarios.
  • Analyze the results and understand the resulting metrics.
  • Get an Expert load testing live demo that you can follow step by step.

Join Architecture Expert Rui Mendes for this Webinar, August 4th at 2 PM (WEST) / 9 AM (EDT) / 9 PM (SGT)

Slideshare | Video

Thats really awesome , we are using jmeter for the load testing. Waiting to see it doing by experts something new to learn.

Regards

-PJ-

You're going to love this one, then, Pramod! There's still time to register, up until to the webinar's start, if you want to recommend this to any of your contacts.

This is a great hands-on session that Rui is eager to present and share the knowledge. There will be a quick Q&A session at the end so, if you have any questions that you're thinking about already, just let us know. Even if it's something you want us to think about beforehand, so we're ready to reply come webinar time.

Cheers!

Ricardo, the record is already available?

André Siébra wrote:

Hi, André! It will be available soon — in around one week. We'll add the links to this thread as soon as it's available, just follow the thread, as I'll leave a note when we have the video ready.

Cheers!

Thanks for this webinar. I missed the Q&A, but got some ideas during the presentation.

Ricardo Miguel Silva wrote:

André Siébra wrote:

Hi, André! It will be available soon — in around one week. We'll add the links to this thread as soon as it's available, just follow the thread, as I'll leave a note when we have the video ready.

Cheers!

André, I said a week, it was faster than that, after all... Slides and video are up!

Edit: extra goodies attached to this post — the test load templates kindly provided by Mr. Mendes and that you can use on your load testing scenarios. 

André Siébra wrote:

Cheers!

André, I said a week, it was faster than that, after all... Slides and video are up!

Edit: extra goodies attached to this post — the test load templates kindly provided by Mr. Mendes and that you can use on your load testing scenarios. 

thanks for the extra goodies, I was expecting that!! :)