HTML2PDFConverter Image issue

HTML2PDFConverter Image issue

Hello,

I have downloaded Html2PdfConverter.

Then tried to refer it from another application.

But I am unable to execute  the GenerateImage action method.

I am not sure, about the error as its giving me only timeout error as below:

Timer SendEmailWithChartImage error (inside action 'SendEmailWithChartImage'). Timer duration = 127 secs:Error creating Email. The operation has timed out [retry 1 of 3 scheduled]

its getting stuck while executing 'GenerateImage' method.

Please help me in this regards.

Thanks!

Hi Hemlata,

Please try to isolate the issue, to debug try to develop a Test screen where you call the method, therefore would be possible to debug the issue.

Did you set the webpage as Anonymous?

Are you able to get the pdf of other regular pages (without being called inside the timer/email context ?).

Best regards.
Daniel Martins

Daniel Martins wrote:

Hi Hemlata,

Please try to isolate the issue, to debug try to develop a Test screen where you call the method, therefore would be possible to debug the issue.

Did you set the webpage as Anonymous?

Are you able to get the pdf of other regular pages (without being called inside the timer/email context ?).

Best regards.
Daniel Martins

Thanks for your reply.

Now I am able  to execute the GenerateImage action and yes, it is generating image of the given URL also.

But now the issue is that my page contains Chart, and it is not generating that chart image.

I am receiving warning in Message Output parameter as below:

Warning: Received createRequest signal on a disposed ResourceObject's NetworkAccessManager. This might be an indication of an iframe taking too long to load.

Please advice.