Environment seems unresponsive

Hi,

Since yesterday my personal environment (kraak.outsystemscloud.com) seems unresponsive. I've used it on a daily basis last few weeks, so it is active. The apps do not respond, Service Center cannot be reached and the IDE cannot connect either. 

Can anyone check what's wrong?

Kind regards,

Lennart

Opening a ticket is faster than asking in the forum, specially on Sundays. I guess by now only Monday someone from OS will look at this.

Hi Lennart,

Might beyou need to cleanup your environment. It may be some space issue.

Regards

SK

It's like magic, it's working again.

@Nuno: I thought that support on the (free) personal environments was only done via the forum.

@Sashi: Thanks for the advice, but this wasn't the issue.

Solution

Hi Lennart,

I have checked with our Operations team, and there were some issues affecting a few Personal Environments in the server where your Personal Environment is.

According to them, the issues were solved during Sunday night.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

About the support to Personals environments:

"Personal environment developers must rely on the community forums for development support.  We constantly monitor all personal environments for infrastructure problems, so those should be fixed automatically."

This issue fell on the second type, the infrastructure kind, that should be fixed automatically. Which it was, but unfortunately taking more time that we all wish for.

Best Regards

João

Solution