[OfficeUtils] Format the cells

[OfficeUtils] Format the cells

  
Forge Component
(7)
Published on 21 Nov (12 days ago) by Elena Novozhilova
7 votes
Published on 21 Nov (12 days ago) by Elena Novozhilova

Hello,


I'm using this component to generate an excell file with auto generated worksheets.
The component supports the usage of templates. Unfortunately, it is only supported for pre defined worksheet names.

Is there anyway to implement a cell formatting?


Greetings,

Niels

If i am correct you want to write a fully formatted excel with control on every cell. I did this using ExcelPackage which allow you to write row by row and cell by cell.



Regards

-PJ-

Niels Favreau wrote:

Hello,


I'm using this component to generate an excell file with auto generated worksheets.
The component supports the usage of templates. Unfortunately, it is only supported for pre defined worksheet names.

Is there anyway to implement a cell formatting?


Greetings,

Niels


Depends on which formatting do you need. You can create one template sheet with conditional formatting on the cells and use it by cloning the sheet.

Additionally the extensions allow you to edit them and write your own code for any additional requirment.




Regards

-PJ-

Solution

Pramod Jain wrote:

Additionally the extensions allow you to edit them and write your own code for any additional requirment.




Regards

-PJ-

Hi Niels,

I just made available a new version of OfficeUtils which provides the possibility of styling cells, namely, their color, font color, and borders.

Elena



Solution

Elena Novozhilova wrote:

Pramod Jain wrote:

Additionally the extensions allow you to edit them and write your own code for any additional requirment.




Regards

-PJ-

Hi Niels,

I just made available a new version of OfficeUtils which provides the possibility of styling cells, namely, their color, font color, and borders.

Elena



Thank you!