Application integration of screensharing+ call relocation

Application integration of screensharing+ call relocation

Has title says i'm looking to integrate screen-sharing+ call relocation. I reviewed the learning tools and called Outsystems which referred me here to find any possible solution on getting these features integrated into my Outsystems project. If anyone can point me in the right direction or know any resources it would be much appreciated.

Hi Reginald,

I don't understand clearly what you mean with screen sharing and call relocation, but I think you can't do it natively using OutSystems only. 

You should integrate Outsystems with libraries target to execute those use cases. For screen sharing check webRTC, for call allocation maybe Twilio can give you a hint. You can give a try and search in Forge for some component already doing what you want.

Regards,
Thomas

Good evening Thomas,

Thank you for your speedy reply. Thomas I'm currently looking into the (much appreciated) solutions you suggested. 

I think you may have hit he nail on the head with what i'm looking for. Me being new to software creation and integration I speak in layman's terms so please forgive me for any misunderstandings. I didn't know Outsystems could use libraries to target execute streaming and call allocation; what chapter in the learning tools teaches this integration with libraries;i need to thoroughly review that section to better understand the capacity to which i can create my dream software to build my company.

Thank you. I look forward to your reply.