SortRecordList returns a blank record

SortRecordList returns a blank record

Hi there everyone

I'm using the SortRecordList to get a distinct list of records. I have an aggregate returning a list with various tables in it. I initially just submitted the aggregate's list:

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

ToObject(AllAgentRecordList)

Into a local variable which is of list type of the aggregate:

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

ToObject(IncidentAgentLocationTableList)

But the result is always blank even though it receives a couple of records. I have changed submitting the aggregate's list with a local variable that is of that aggregate's type but still no luck.

Hope you can help.

Jean-Pierre

HI Jean,

Can you please check with this information if you are passing right parameters .

This extension is a generic record list sorter. It sorts any record list in ascending or descending order by any of its attributes.

Simply pass the record list and the name of attribute to base the sort and you're done!

Feature List

Action, 'SortRecordList', with three parameters:

• recordList: the record list to be sorted
  • sortBy: Comma-separated list of the names of the attributes for the list to be sorted by. Eg: "Entity1.attribute1,Entity1.attribute2,Entity2.attribute"
  • isAscending: ascending or descending order

Action, 'DistinctRecordList', with three parameters:

• recordList: the record list to be compared
  • sortBy: Comma-separated list of the names of the attributes for the list to be compared by. Eg: "Entity1.attribute1,Entity1.attribute2,Entity2.attribute"
  • outputList:  the output distinct record list

Regards

-PJ-

Sorry it is called SortRecordList with two actions as you rightly stipulated. I use the "DistinctRecordList" function. It is here that I get a blank record.

Hi Jean,

As told by Pramod we have implemented this functionality in several places if still you are facing issue then please attach your oml.

Regards

SK