Prevent mobile keyboard from popping up

Prevent mobile keyboard from popping up

Hi All

I have a page with a time input widget. I have a jquery clockpicker webblock bound to the time input widget. I want the jquery clockpicker to pop up when the user taps the date input widget. The user must then be able to pick the time and close the clock by tapping "Done" on the clock.

This is working great, but each time the user taps the time input widget, both the clock and the mobile device's keyboard pops up. The keyboard overlays the clock, so the user first have to close the keyboard before using the clock.

(I am using the jquery clockpicker by Grazina found on the forge. https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/905/clock-picker/)

My question is: How I can prevent the mobile keyboard from popping up when the time input widget is selected?

Thanks!

Vonnelize

Hi Vonnelize,

Maybe it would be better if you paste your question in the discussion thread related with the component.

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Robinson wrote:

Hi Vonnelize,

Maybe it would be better if you paste your question in the discussion thread related with the component.

Regards,
Thomas

Thanks! Will do that. Vonnelize

Solution

Hi, seems that the easiest solution is the following:

Add the following to the extended properties of the input widget that is bound to the clock:

Property: readonly

Value: "readonly"

Solution