Webinar: Top front-end techniques for OutSystems

Webinar: Top front-end techniques for OutSystems

Hi there,

How do front-developers that have started testing or working with OutSystems generally view the Platform, before they get to fully harness its power? They usually say it's more restrictive than they're used to and that it doesn't allow them to do what they need to do.

Fear no more! We're here to debunk that myth and show you that behind all its nuances, OutSystems has a truly powerful Platform that can enable you to build pretty much anything.

In this webinar, you will:

• Slay a dragon named "You can't do that with OutSystems!"

• Understand (some of) the inner workings of the Platform.

• Get some tips on how to organize your front-end code in a better way.

• Learn how you can become much more productive doing front-end work with OutSystems.

• Become an awesome front-end developer.

It's all up to you, but we're giving you all the tools!

This webinar was delivered by me (the best available man), on 18th August at 2PM (WEST) / 9AM (EDT) / 9PM (SGT).

If you would like to watch it again, you can do it so in OutSystems videos section or watch/review it directly on:

File:YouTube icon.png - Wikimedia Commons Youtube Image result for official linkedin icon SlideShare

Hi Ruben,

Is this registration is free or paid ?

Regards 

SK

Hi Sahshi,

The webinars are free, as in, free beer! :)

Cheers,

RG

Solution

Hi,

The recording and slides are now available.

Let me know if you have any question!

Cheers,

Rúben Gonçalves

Solution

Hi,

Nice video.

The question is rather simple.. "avoid imports in css"

Well, besides I fully agree with it. Outsystems is the main cause for those @imports and will trigger a sequential loading of css.

So why not solve it yourselves before Outsystems say "avoid them" ?

oh, and w3schools? *shivers*

Yikes, someone needs a better mic.

You know, something like this.

http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/mic/buy

Seriously, a good mic makes a huge difference, it's the difference between sounding like an amateur and a pro.

Good feedback! :(

Will ask for that!

Carlos Ribeiro da Fonseca wrote:

Yikes, someone needs a better mic.

You know, something like this.

http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/mic/buy

Seriously, a good mic makes a huge difference, it's the difference between sounding like an amateur and a pro.

Hi J.

Totally agree, and the recommendation is since the platform adds those (nasty) @imports is to have that into consideration and avoid adding more. That's the reason why Daniel Reis in its webinar Building a live styleguide tell how to merge themes.

Regarding the w3schools comment, can you help me remembering where that was? :S

Cheers,

RG

J. wrote:

Hi,

Nice video.

The question is rather simple.. "avoid imports in css"

Well, besides I fully agree with it. Outsystems is the main cause for those @imports and will trigger a sequential loading of css.

So why not solve it yourselves before Outsystems say "avoid them" ?

oh, and w3schools? *shivers*