Overlap inserts in table records form

Overlap inserts in table records form

Greetings for the day!
I am new in outsystems, and currently i am working in a project that was already developed whren i firt starting working on it
my question is I have a TR in a form and it has a source a record list after i fill the text boxes and comobo boxes from the form
for the first input line is ok when I fill the second one in the same form before a sub,it replaces the firs row and add the currently i am adding so it makes duplicate lines.

Regards,

Hi Yara,

As per my understanding you are having form controls and using values of these form controls you are appending the record into recordlist on add button action & populating TableRecord using above RecordList. 

But unable to understand your problem if you can attach your oml i can look into it.

Regards

SK

Sahshi kant Shukla wrote:

Hello Shukla,

That's it! The issue is, when I press the add button to add a second value from the form, it duplicates the new value I am inserting and delete teh preview value added.

Regards,

Hi Yara,

As per my understanding you are having form controls and using values of these form controls you are appending the record into recordlist on add button action & populating TableRecord using above RecordList. 

But unable to understand your problem if you can attach your oml i can look into it.

Regards

SK

Hi Yara,

I think there is some logical issue in code if you can share your code i can look into it.

Regards

SK

Hi Yara,

Kindly check the logic where you add an item to the list. Assuming that the logic you created is this:

• Add the item to the database based on the header
  • refresh the query and insert the records in the list record variable that holds the records for the table
  • refresh the table widget

You have to clear the list record variable used in the table widget before inserting the new/updated records. Assign an empty list to the list record variable before adding/inserting the new records. This will avoid appending the current records from the table to the updated records.

Regards,

Cy