Invoking PopupEditor from screen action

Invoking PopupEditor from screen action

Hi everybody,

I created a WebBlock which conatins a list which displays record data and the actions that can be performed on that data depend on the WebPage that is using the WebBlock.

So to implement this functionality the WebBlock notifies the page when a button is pressed and one of my use cases is that I have to open a popup editor from the OnNotify screen action in the Page.

I know how I can invoke a click action from javascript in the client code but how can I achieve similar results from the server side? I have a feeling I must use the ajax refresh control but if you could help me with the details I would be grateful.

Thanks,
George

Hi George,

There is an action widget Click which you can called inside any action , it needs the id of the button or link to be invoked by the code.

Regards

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi George,

There is an action widget Click which you can called inside any action , it needs the id of the button or link to be invoked by the code.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi George.

Thank you. This helped me alot.

There is only one issue. The end node after the widget click is also being run. Which makes the
screen "flicker/ reload"  before the popup is being called.  Any solution to avoid this?

Greetings,

Niels