Upgrade  8 to 9.1.600 espace not in Main catalog cannot access main catalog tables

Upgrade  8 to 9.1.600 espace not in Main catalog cannot access main catalog tables

Hi everyone,

We were using OutSystems 8.0.50  and migrated to 9.1.600.0.  The installation went well and I pass the source code through IPP, due that our license changed from the Old SU to AO. I loaded them and published the solution. everything went okay, until I wanted to login into my application and  I got the error message that: 

OUTSYSTEMS].DBO.[OSUSR_[XXX]_LOGINATTEMPTRESULT] with key LoggedIn was not found. 

I went to check in the code and this table is a static entity within the system component User( espace). I went to check in the database and the key is there. so I opened a ticket with support and we were busy troubleshooting and still are. we checked everything also moving the espace into the main catalog to check if it can access the table  to no avail.

Then Support created a simple test espace to test the login. When I load this espace in the MAIN catalog it goes well, but if I move it to catalogB for instance and publish it, run it ,it gives the same error. at their end they are stating that they tested it by publishing it in another catalog and it goes fine. Support recommended me to go through the following post:  www.outsystems.com/goto/mdcs-technote.

So I went through it and everything is correctly set, they were already correctly set, because the catalog structure remained the same, we have the same structure since we were on the OutSystems 8.0.1.23.

I even ran the configuration tool again to do a schema upgrade and restart the services, but the issue remains.

Does anyone know what might be the issue?

The server configuration is as follows:

Windows 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008 Database.

Hello Alexei,

Please followup this question with OutSystems Product Support, as version 9.1.600.0 has been removed from availability due to some issues.

Cheers

Solution

Miguel João wrote:

Hello Alexei,

Please followup this question with OutSystems Product Support, as version 9.1.600.0 has been removed from availability due to some issues.

Cheers

Miguel,

thanks, I forgot to close this question, I opened this during the troubleshooting with product support and we are pending the version 9.1.601.0. 

I will close this question. 

Solution