Upgrade  9.1.300 to 9.1.600

I have some reasons to belive that there is a problem in the 9.1.600 version Plataform Server.

The exception is below:

Compilation Error
DafeultValues.cs(240,14);Error CS0103: The name "Convert" does not existin the current context get{return Convert.ToInt64(BuiltInFunction.NullIdentifier());}

This problem did not happen before in the old version (9.1.300.0).
I figured out that the problem is: Value default "NullIdentifier" in varible type Identity.

If you remove this standard value will compile without problems. I have helped.

Hi Paulo,

I tried to reproduce the problem in 9.1.600 with the same pattern and I'm not having the same behavior.

Could you share an eSpace reproducing the issue?

Also, could you please submit feedback when getting that error?

Thanks!

Ana Martins wrote:
Hi, sorry for the delay was on vacation . I will try to update for version 9.1.601.0. I hope that works.

Hi Paulo,

I tried to reproduce the problem in 9.1.600 with the same pattern and I'm not having the same behavior.

Could you share an eSpace reproducing the issue?

Also, could you please submit feedback when getting that error?

Thanks!

Hi Ana, the error continues. I belive that the problem is with type variable. The "NullIdentifier" it seems can't
assigned to type LongIntegerIdentifier how default.

Hi Ana,

I faced the same problem after upgrade from version 9.1.401.0 to 9.1.601.0.

Best regards.

Hi,

I've just open a Ticket Issue to OutSystems once We had the same problem upgrating to plataform version 9.1.601.0. 

DefaultValues.cs(60,14): error CS0103: The name 'Convert' does not exist in the current context
get { return Convert.ToInt64(BuiltInFunction.NullIdentifier ()); }

WORKAROUND:

- Remove all NullIdentifier() assignments from all Output Default Id parameters.