Google Maps get location.

Google Maps get location.

.Hi

I´m new here and I need some help.

I want to geo-tag events created by the user so that it appears a map with the location but I'm not understanding how that is done. I am using the web block of Google.

I think it's something like the google maps search, because I want the user to type a place name and then it will show the map.

I try to exemplify on the image.

Thanks!!!

Hey, Paula,

From my understanding, you're using the 'Map' Web Block from this component, right? If so, did you have a look at our Demo screen?

The example is a bit more complex (multiple markers on a single map, using an editable table), but it should help you get the gist of it. It's on the 'GoogleMapsDemo' module, which comes with the component when you download it.

There are also other examples, that may be useful, so you can check those out, too. Please do let me know if you were able to figure it out. :)

Best regards,

Carlos Simões

PS: Also, could you post the question on the component's discussion forums, next time? It ensures we are properly notified when someone has an issue with it.

Hi Carlos,

I´ve seen the Demo and done it ok. The solution was to uninstall, create a new project generate a key for this one and install it again. Before, I try to change only the key but didn't work that´s why the new project.

Thanks.

Regards