So, where are my contacts

So, where are my contacts

I'm trying this tool.

I followed the instructions to create a phone book. Then I published it, after importing my listing from an excel spreadsheet.

I've ended up with a blank contact/phone list. What did I do wrong?

Hi Sytze,

Can you please share a sample OML along with the excel spreadsheet you are using so someone can take a look at your code to help.

Justin

Justin Babel wrote:

Hi Sytze,

Can you please share a sample OML along with the excel spreadsheet you are using so someone can take a look at your code to help.

Justin

Sytze de Boer wrote:

Justin Babel wrote:

Hi Sytze,

Justin

Did you get both my files?

I've received an email that refers to my query?

Oops Clients.oml. It looks like your file does not meet the Intellectual Property Protection (IPP) Rights.

Is this really the answer to my issue?. I follow the example, and it bombs out on IPP?, Really?

Sytze de Boer wrote:

Did you get both my files?

Yes I've received them, I will let you know when I get time to review them.

Sytze de Boer wrote:

I'm trying this tool.

I followed the instructions to create a phone book. Then I published it, after importing my listing from an excel spreadsheet.

I've ended up with a blank contact/phone list. What did I do wrong?

In your application, the Bootstrap actions are creating record types of 'Tempxl' and 'Tempxl2'. They have successfully bootstrapped the data from the spreadsheets after publishing your application.

So a few questions here are: 

1) Are you using the Tempxl or Tempxl2 entities when querying for your list or table records.

2) Where exactly are you trying to show these records. In your sample OML, there isn't any list or table records or queries for this data on any screen. (Of course this could be because it is only a sample)