Service Studio and Service Centre are Inaccessible

Service Studio and Service Centre are Inaccessible

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this.

I can login to OutSystems website with my community credentials, but when I click on the 'Create Application' button on the personal environment home page,  Service Studio opens but then prompts again for username/password.  I enter them again and they are refused with message Invalid username/password.  I know these credentials are correct as I have used them before and have never changed my password.

I get the same problem when attempting to switch environments in Service Studio when already logged in to our enterprise evaluation environment.  My Service studio version is 9.1.501.

Thanks

James

Hi James,

can you do one test, logout your personal environment in website, and go through the login process again, i am not sure if you have 2 different access, so your are login with one access in website and when you click create application you probably giving other access,

so logout all and try login from the first step.

thanks,

Balu

Balu wrote:

Hi James,

can you do one test, logout your personal environment in website, and go through the login process again, i am not sure if you have 2 different access, so your are login with one access in website and when you click create application you probably giving other access,

so logout all and try login from the first step.

thanks,

Balu

Hi Balu,

Thanks for replying.  I have done the test - logged  out from website and started again.  Made no difference.

As you say, it looks like I have two sets of credentials.  When launching from website Service studio login dialog already has environment and email address filled in, so all that remains is the password.  Are you able to reset this for me?  But again it should automatically be the same for the website login and Service studio shouldn't it??

Thanks

James

Hi James,

Your OutSystems community credentials are directly linked to your Personal Environment Service Studio Credentials.

However, those will only serve your Personal Environment and they are not shared between environments like for example, an Enterprise Trial Environment in which you may have different credentials.

So, when you launch ServiceStudio, check the environment name and make sure you are connecting to your Personal (the same you can see in www.outsystems.com/home) and not the Enterprise hostname.

Regarding you Enterprise Environment, the permissions are managed in LifeTime by your Company's administrator so, if you wish to reset the password your should request the admin.

Hope this helps.