[Epimetheus] Epimetheus Internal Error on Applications Screen

[Epimetheus] Epimetheus Internal Error on Applications Screen

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 26 Apr by J.
0 votes
Published on 26 Apr by J.

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed Epimetheus (a very promising looking solution for BDD) but I get Internal Error on loading the Applications tab. I started with the empty database from fresh install and it seems the SQL in the preparation of the screen is not able to cope with it. Please provide a fix!

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

Could not calculate the query count. Actual SQL used was: WITH LastResults AS  (  SELECT  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_J2K_FEATURERUNRESULT].[FEATUREID] fid          ,  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_J2K_FEATURERUNRESULT].[RUNDATETIME] cdt          ,  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_J2K_FEATURERUNRESULT].[FEATURERUNRESULTSTATUSID] frs      FROM  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_J2K_FEATURERUNRESULT]      WHERE  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_J2K_FEATURERUNRESULT].[ID] IN       (  SELECT MAX( [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_J2K_FEATURERUNRESULT].[ID]) id          FROM  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_J2K_FEATURERUNRESULT]          GROUP BY  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_J2K_FEATURERUNRESULT].[FEATUREID]      )  )      SELECT    [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_APPLICATION].[ID]  ,  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_APPLICATION].[NAME]  , SUM(CASE WHEN LastResults.frs = @qpinPassed THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)  , SUM(CASE WHEN LastResults.fid is null or LastResults.frs = @qpinPassed THEN 0 ELSE 1 END)  , SUM(CASE WHEN LastResults.fid is null THEN 0 ELSE 1 END)  FROM    [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_APPLICATION]  LEFT JOIN  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_FEATURE] ON ( [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_FEATURE].[APPLICATIONID]=  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_APPLICATION].[ID])  LEFT JOIN LastResults ON ( [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_FEATURE].[ID] = LastResults.fid)    GROUP BY  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_APPLICATION].[ID],  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_APPLICATION].[NAME],  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_APPLICATION].[ISACTIVE]  order by  [CSDZ6V008].DBO.[OSUSR_WXF_APPLICATION].[NAME]
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.BaseAppUtils.CheckForSelectStatement(String sql)
   at ssEpimetheus.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnApplications.FuncssPreparation.QueryGetApplications(HeContext heContext, Int32 maxRecords, IterationMultiplicity multiplicity, Int64& outParamCount, Int32 qpinPassed)
   at ssEpimetheus.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnApplications.Preparation(HeContext heContext)
   at ssEpimetheus.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnApplications.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Hi,

I have investigate it, and it's a strange error with Outsystems.

not sure how to bypass it at the moment.

and not anxious to rewrite the query, since it does work in test-mode.