how to pass selected checkbox values?

how to pass selected checkbox values?

Hi, 

I have created a Boolean valuable in a table list, but I am not sure how to pass the selected checkbox values to a delete action in order to delete the selected table records.

Appreciate any helps :)

Er,

In the action juts loop through the table-list and see if the boolean is checked?

J.

ps. in does not help very much to provide images. normally an example oml helps better

David Chen wrote:

Hi, 

I have created a Boolean valuable in a table list, but I am not sure how to pass the selected checkbox values to a delete action in order to delete the selected table records.

Appreciate any helps :)

Hi David,

As far as I could understand, you want to relate the checkbox value with the record in the list so you can identify what are the records that were checked to delete.

In the logic you have for the delete button, filter the list you are using for the table by the value of the checkbox, i.e., add a for each loop in the logic and check each record for the value of the boolean attribute you are using for the checkbox, every time you find a record that is checked just add it to another list or directly delete it.

I hope it helps you :)

Solution

Hi David,

In attached oml, please check delete action from Companies list page.

I hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Solution

Thank so much, I got it now.