Problems with the multilangual in a specific eSpace

Problems with the multilangual in a specific eSpace

Hi, 

I have problems with the multilingual local. There is an local added to the eSpace. The translations are filled in and the eSpace is published.

When opening a Webscreen, the static entities are translated and also the system widgets like DatePrettyFormat are translated in the correct way, but the screen components like buttons or headers in the TableRecords are not translated. 

I have verified that the translations have been entered correct, so what am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Wendy Wubben

Hi wendy,

If possible can you please share your oml.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi Pramod,

Hereby.

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi wendy,

If possible can you please share your oml.

Regards

-PJ-

DPF_Backoffice.oml

Hi Wendy,

Where do you set the locale to nl-NL?

Hi Kilian,

The locale is set in the overarching theme. By executing the action getcurrentlocale the output is nl-NL, see also the screenshot added in the attachment.

An addition, the userprovider of al espaces are the same. 

Hi Wendy,

This is really weird. I can't think of a reason why this would happen, unfortunately. Just to narrow it down, all the texts of this specific screen aren't translated, except for everything in web blocks and other modules (like RichWidgets), right?

Hi Kilian,

That's partly right. The menu webblock is translated, but this is based on static entity values.

However, when I create a webblock only with an expression and translate it in the locale file. Put the webblock on the screen, then the expression in the webblock isn't translated also. 

Solution

Hi Kilian,

The problem is fixed. The solution: open the espace, delete it in service studio and publish the open espace again. Really weird I guess, but it works.

Kind regards,

Wendy Wubben

Solution

That is bizarre... Well, good to hear you found a solution.