Method WRefEvaluationService.evaluate can not be reflected.

Method WRefEvaluationService.evaluate can not be reflected.

What does this "can not be reflected" mean?

wsdl import was straight forward

I've used EnhancedWebReferences to set Credencials and URL, 

The service is definitely available

And still I keep getting 

[1] Method WRefEvaluationService.evaluate can not be reflected.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapReflector.ReflectMethod(LogicalMethodInfo methodInfo, Boolean client, XmlReflectionImporter xmlImporter, SoapReflectionImporter soapImporter, String defaultNs)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType.GenerateXmlMappings(Type type, ArrayList soapMethodList, String serviceNamespace, Boolean serviceDefaultIsEncoded, ArrayList mappings)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)

etc...

Any suggestions for where to look next?

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Did you import the WSDL in Service Studio, or did you create an extension and used WSDL.EXE or the like? If the latter, a quick Google turns up this page that might be of help.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Stuart,

Did you import the WSDL in Service Studio, or did you create an extension and used WSDL.EXE or the like? If the latter, a quick Google turns up this page that might be of help.

Thanks for the suggestion Kilian. I imported the WSDL in Service Studio and went nowhere near creating an extension.  The idea of having to create "Proxy Classes", whatever they are, is currently beyond me and I'm using Service Studio in the hope that I will never have to....

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

I was afraid you were going to say that :|. I agree that using Service Studio is far more preferable than using Integration Studio for this. However, in this specific case you may not be able to avoid that.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Stuart,

I was afraid you were going to say that :|. I agree that using Service Studio is far more preferable than using Integration Studio for this. However, in this specific case you may not be able to avoid that.

Seriously? :((

Maybe that Stackoverflow page has some pointers on it for what's going wrong... I'll have a careful read of it.  If I have to start being a "proficient software developer" again (as the first line of the intro to Integration Studio has it), then woe is me...

Thanks again Kilian

I've asked OS to take a look at this, perhaps they can provide more information.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

I've asked OS to take a look at this, perhaps they can provide more information.

That's kind of you.  Thank you.