Calendar.setup - Error

Calendar.setup - Error

Hi everyone,

I have some Tabs and depending the value of one option the tab appears or not.
Now the client asks me to make disappear a tab if I have a certain value, I did that but now I'm having that strange error:

Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code

Anyone knows what could it be?

I have 5 RichWidgets Calendar on Tab/Container

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Hi Diogo,

That happens in case you have a RichWidgets Input_Calendar that is linked to an Input widget, and you hide the widget but not the Input_Calendar. To avoid this, wrap both the Input and the Input_Calendar in an If-block, instead of using the Display property of the Input (or, use the Display property, and just wrap the Input_Calendar in an If, but I'd use the former for better readibility/maintainability).

Hi Killian,

First of all thanks for your response, but didn't work, I put both the Input and Input_Calendar on an If but I still have the same error. Do you know any other reason?

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Hi Diogo,

I'm pretty sure you must've missed one. You could check using devtools or the like. But that error message says there's an unhappy RichWidgets Input_Calendar somewhere, which can't be there if you actually enclosed all of them in an If that resolves to False.

Kilian,

I solved it. I didn't this code and I searched a little more and I find a RichWidget Calendar pointing to another Input in another Tab -.-

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Diogo,

Great you managed to solve it! Rogue Input_Calendars on different tabs ain't no fun :).