I want to call a stored procedure in a outsystems. Where can i find a simple and step by step tutorial?
tq in advance..
indra budiantho wrote:
Hope this below links help you
Swaroop Mutalik wrote:
OK, tq...it works:
1. i download the oracle connector for P9 as my version is P9.1
2. i open it in the integration studio
3. i manage dependencies in service studio to include it
4. i put the properties: connection name as known in outsystems platform, the package name (must create a package) and the function name, although without parameters.
5. drag the connection action in my screen action flow (on click button)