No Parameter passed

Hi there i am using Oracle Connector P9.0.1.0.. to call a stored procedure.. 

For procedure without parameter, it suceeds. Unfortunately, it fails if the procedure has input parameter..

it seems that the parameter is not sent to the procedure.. because there is error wrong arguments or type... and if i define the procedure without parameter, it works...

Thank you in advance,,

regards..

Solution

Hi Indra,

If i'm not mistaken, if you have a parameter called "myInput" you will need to pass a record with an attribute called "myInput", if you have more inputs just add attributes to the record.

Important notes: you need to pass ToObject(Record) and the attributes must have the same name as the input.

Solution

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi Indra,

If i'm not mistaken, if you have a parameter called "myInput" you will need to pass a record with an attribute called "myInput", if you have more inputs just add attributes to the record.

Important notes: you need to pass ToObject(Record) and the attributes must have the same name as the input.

tq, but it still does not work..

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE pkg.myproc(pid in varchar2)  AS
   tot_emps NUMBER;
   BEGIN
      DELETE FROM OSADMIN.IBOXUSER employees
      WHERE employees.id = 1;
      commit;

END;
/

here is the struct.. alias record?

here is the local variable of type that struct:

and here is the parameter to call:

here is the action flow:

here is my input widget:

and here is the error:

tq.

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi Indra,

it works..tq struct different with record: