Invalid Length result

Invalid Length result

Can anyone tell me how can it be that Length built in function returns 9 for the following string?

"EA068392"

This is actual value copied from the log I'm creating (with brackets added). I have added Trim, thinking that it might have trailing space, even though shouldn't, that didn't help. I can see that it's 8 chars, other applications like text editors, online regexp tester - show 8, but Length function thinks it's 9.

Service Studio v. 9.1.6000.0.

I experience the same case when changing the return value of database function ... it returns the old one .. and i am suspicious .. it is a matter of caching..

Hi,

Any of you can provide a example module that replicates the issues that you are having?

Regards,
João Rosado

Igor Kirtak wrote:

Can anyone tell me how can it be that Length built in function returns 9 for the following string?

"EA068392"

This is actual value copied from the log I'm creating (with brackets added). I have added Trim, thinking that it might have trailing space, even though shouldn't, that didn't help. I can see that it's 8 chars, other applications like text editors, online regexp tester - show 8, but Length function thinks it's 9.

Service Studio v. 9.1.6000.0.

i tried your case and it returns 8 and i am using the same service studio version P9.1.6000.0