Issue get a selected value from listbox

Issue get a selected value from listbox

Hi,

I have attached my oml file, I'm not able to get a value from list on click event. Can you please help me to find the issue on the iteration process?

Thx

Rizi wrote:

Hi,

I have attached my oml file, I'm not able to get a value from list on click event. Can you please help me to find the issue on the iteration process?

Thx

I have tested using Service Studio P 9.1.600.0 and it works.. may be you miss the message box:

indra budiantho wrote:

Thanks for your reply, I'm still not sure that adding a message box can solve the issue, can you share you working solution,

thx

Rizi wrote:

Hi,

Thx

I have tested using Service Studio P 9.1.600.0 and it works.. may be you miss the message box:

Solution

Rizi wrote:

indra budiantho wrote:

Thanks for your reply, I'm still not sure that adding a message box can solve the issue, can you share you working solution,

thx

Rizi wrote:

Hi,

Thx

Solution

thx,  its working now, I don't know what was wrong with the solution