Hello everyone,

sorry I have to ask this dumb question but I'm stuck now and this is my very first outsystem installation.

so my environment run on:

linux centos 6.7 x64, oracle 11gr2, wildfly 8.2.1, java jdk 1.8.0_102, running on our own server.

now i just found out error on the log:

Module:Scheduler
Message:Scheduler Service: Error executing request http://127.0.0.1/ServiceCenter/_TimerHandler?wsdl for Timer CheckSystemStatus. Request duration = 0 secs. [Timer failed before starting: please check if there are any errors in this module]
Environment InformationeSpaceVer: 0 (Id=0, PubId=0, CompiledWith=10.0.105.0)
RequestUrl:  (Method: )
ClassLoader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@2e5d6d97(777874839)
Path:
Locale:
DateFormat: yyyy-M-d
PID: 5976 ('5976@outsysppu', Started='10/7/16 9:22:01 AM', Priv=44Mb, Virt=208Mb)
TID: 292
Thread Name: Timer Processor #2
JRE\: 25.102-b14

what should I do to fix this error ?

thank you in advanced.

Hi Arnold, 

did you check the error in ServiceCenter as well? ( <server>/ServiceCenter )

Regards,

Hans

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your reply.

yes I did check and get this error message from the Service Center (Monitoring > Errors), I already check the details of this warning but I did not see any clue which I could do to solve this problem.

do you have any clue what should I check / should I do to fix this problem?

thank you.

Don't you see any more errors? and can you click on the Monitoring > Environment health to see if errors exist? And I don't know if you can ask OutSystems Support.

Regards, Hans

Hello Arnold,

Did you find solution for this problem?

I am facing similar issue and don't know what is up. My server was working fine and all of a sudden it stopped working. Did SC reinstall through config tool and trying to redeploy all the solutions. let us see if that helps.

Thank You.

Shamil Shah

Shamil Shah wrote:

Hello Arnold,

Did you find solution for this problem?

I am facing similar issue and don't know what is up. My server was working fine and all of a sudden it stopped working. Did SC reinstall through config tool and trying to redeploy all the solutions. let us see if that helps.

Thank You.

Shamil Shah

Shamil -

I have some ideas on this. Please run collect_stats.sh on all front end controllers and the deployment controller (say "no" to the memory dump when it asks about it) and email them to me please, I'll take a look at them and see if my suspicions are correct.

Thanks!

J.Ja

Hi All,

I am running into a similar issue. Was there any resolution to this?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi, i have the similar issue, any solution please.

Thanks

Rajendra singh

Hi, 

we have a similar issue here, running on an on premise server.

Have you found any solutions?

many thanks,

Cristina 

Hi All,

We also having similar issue. We have 5 different environments in which this issue persists in one environment all the other environment works fine.

Anybody found solution for this issue thru outsystems support? Please help

Arunkumar Balu

How many of the people reporting this issue have actually run collect_stats.sh and examined the results? If you have not, I suggest you do so, and I believe that your root cause will be revealed there (as is typically the case with Java/Linux installations).

J.Ja