Outsystems Now New Version Problems

Outsystems Now New Version Problems

Dears,

The new version of Outsystems Now published yesterday don't works with ours mobiles applications. We are in contact with support in order to solve the problem. Is the second time that this happen with us. Then, I would like to suggest to Outsystems Board, that before an outsystems now upgrade warn the users, giving further information, impacts, guides, preventions, etc. I don't now about this upgrade and now I am having a trouble.

Best Regards,

Roberto Campos

ROBERTO CAMPOS wrote:

Dears,

The new version of Outsystems Now published yesterday don't works with ours mobiles applications. We are in contact with support in order to solve the problem. Is the second time that this happen with us. Then, I would like to suggest to Outsystems Board, that before an outsystems now upgrade warn the users, giving further information, impacts, guides, preventions, etc. I don't now about this upgrade and now I am having a trouble.

Best Regards,

Roberto Campos

Dears,

Sorry, I forgot my second suggestion: hold the old version of the outsystems now in the apple store and google store. In this moment, this would be the best solution for me.

Thanks,

Roberto