Oracle Error: ORA-01861

Oracle Error: ORA-01861

Hi guys,

I'm facing some difficulties with one Oracle query.

A few days ago I made an advanced query and stayed work fine until yesterday. Yesterday the administrator make a reboot to the jBoss and the server and now the query give me the error ORA-01861.

I'm using version 8 with Java and Oracle.

Anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Hello Diogo,

Did you change anything in your query? Input parameters for instance.

Could you share the SQL that is returning the error?

Kind regards,

Ivo Gonçalves

Hello Ivo,

I didn't change anything.

This query works on Oracle Sql Developer.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Hi Diogo,

When testing the query on SQL Developer, are you using the same values as your application in runtime?

What's your service center's configuration for date format? (ServiceCenter->Administration->Environment Configuration).  

Kind regards,

Ivo Gonçalves

Hi Ivo,

Yes, @DecisaoTipoId = 1, @ProcessoEstadoId = 1, @UnidadeOrganicaID = 130 and @CurrDate = '2016-10-13'.

Date Format is "YYYY-MM-DD"

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Hi Diogo,

In debug mode capture the executed SQL and the input parameters for that query. Then on SQL Developer execute the SQL you captured before.

The executed SQL will have the parameters in the form of bind variables (e.g. :DECISAOTIPOID, :PROCESSOESTADOID, :CURRDATE, etc). When you execute the query SQL Developer will prompt you to define the bind variables values. Use the values captured in debug.

What's the result of the query? Does it give any error?

Kind regards,

Ivo Gonçalves

Ivo,

I don´t know why, but I'm not able to get the executed query, probably beacause I'm running the query on Preparation.

Any tip?

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel

Hi Diogo,

The executed SQL is only available through the test query. In debug mode you can't get it. My bad.

Kind regards,

Ivo Gonçalves

Ivo,

The attach query works fine on Oracle SQL Devoloper, but on Advanced Query give me the same error.

I don't know what more I can do -.-

It's strange the query worked until the jBoss reboot, it could be coincidence but I don't think so.

Kind Regards,

Diogo Miguel