Installation error in SERvice Studio 10

Installation error in SERvice Studio 10

Windows 10 - 64 bit

I disabled Windows Firewall, I desinstalled Avast and still this ***  OS10 is not installing at all throwing this exception:  HOW TO SOLVE?!

ystem.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView..ctor()
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.OutSystemsPage.InitializeComponent()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.OutSystemsPage..ctor()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.CustomWorkspace.ViewAdapter.ServiceStudio.View.ICustomWorkspaceView.CreateOutSystemsPageView()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.CustomWorkspacePresenter.set_ActivePageType(CustomWorkspacePageType value)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorWindowPresenter..ctor(IAggregatorWindowView view)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#vef2.#Yqf()
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WpfExtensions.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Application app, Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.CreateAggregatorWindow(Pair`2 windowCoordinates)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#bqe(AutoLoginType autoLoginType)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#Yie.Execute(String[] commandLineArgs, #Dje startView)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#Bie(String[] commandLineArgs, #Dje startView)

now I have installed the Microsoft Visual Studio redistribution 2015 package 64 bit and it still throws this exception:

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView..cctor()
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.CustomWorkspace.ViewAdapter.ServiceStudio.View.ICustomWorkspaceView.CreateOutSystemsPageView()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.CustomWorkspacePresenter.set_ActivePageType(CustomWo
rkspacePageType value)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorWindowPresenter..ctor(IAggregatorWindowView view)
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WpfExtensions.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Application app, Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.CreateAggregatorWindow(Pair`2 windowCoordinates)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#bqe(AutoLoginType autoLoginType)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#Yie.Execute(String[] commandLineArgs, #Dje startView)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#Bie(String[] commandLineArgs, #Dje startView)

the problem seems to be the library dll.. but this library really exists in Microsoft Studio 2015... very odd that it is not finding out the file!

Solved.

For future reference: There is this topic talking about this error and how to fix it.

Help please, i just have a version 9 of service studio, so i need to conect to environment its is calling for password, when i just put my it is denied, saying host no found.

There something like

Enviroment LOCALHOST

Username Admim

Password

Hi Nelson

In the environment you need to put the address of the server you want to use.

localhost will only work if you have a server running on your local machine.

Do you have a Platform Server or do you want to connect to your Personal Environment on the OutSystems Cloud?

Edit: oh I see you already got an answer on the other thread you created. Were you able to make it work?

Regards,
João Rosado

Thank you

I am so fed up with this P10. Now for no reason I cannot access p10 service studio. It loads and then it disappears without any warning. What can I do? I have uninstalled the service studio 9. 

at ServiceStudio.Presenter.CustomWorkspacePresenter.set_ActivePageType(CustomWorkspacePageType value)

how to solve this big mess?!

Solution

Hi Jorge,

Did you check the thread I linked above? It explains how to fix that problem.

Regards,
João Rosado

Solution

I overlooked it. thanks. it solved finally.