1-click publish stays on Compiling

1-click publish stays on Compiling

Hi all,

I'm using the P10.0.105.0 on my Personal environment. When I try to publish an eSpace, the 1-click publish is staying at the Compiling state.

I've checked the ServiceCenter logs and the eSpace was published successfully, only ServiceStudio didn't receive the feedback that the compiling was finished.

What I've tried until now: Update an existing application, create a new application for web and create a new application for mobile. Restart the PC, install all pending Windows Updates and tried to publish again. The problem still remains.

What can I do to get rid of this issue?

Kind regards,

Remco

Hereby a small update on the issue.

Delete and re-install of the platform also doesn't solve the problem. Also when running Outsystems on a different pc, the problem occurs.

The problem I'm now seeing is that the applications that I published with this problem don't show up in Outsystems Now, eventhough they just work from the browser. Using the QR code to force loading in ServiceNow or using the URL to load in ServiceNow also don't load the apps.

It seems to be a problem related to my Personal environment and not ServiceStudio.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Solution

For anyone with the same issue, I got the following reaction from Outsystems Support:

Service Studio tries to understand the status of the 1CP and performs some web calls. Those web calls take your username and password to confirm the identity. The problem here is that those web services are case sensitive and, for now, you must use your username with the correct casing.

Logging in with the username in the correct casing the problem was solved.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Solution

Hi Remco,

Just some feedback on that topic: the issue was already fixed and will be available on the next Platform Server revision.

Regards,
João Rosado

Hello,

I'm still have this problem. How do I know what the
correct casing is?

Regards,

Frederike

Hi Frederike,

Go to your profile in the top right of the forum, click on More Details under your profile picture and under the Private Info you see your email address with the correct casing.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

Thank you very much.1CP is working now. Thanx.

Frederike