[Dublin Template] Dublin Theme - Screen resolution issues

[Dublin Template] Dublin Theme - Screen resolution issues

Forge Component
Published on 17 Oct (5 days ago) by OutSystems Labs
17 votes
Published on 17 Oct (5 days ago) by OutSystems Labs

Our team has created a module (csc_common) for our new CSC Dashboard application, this module belongs to the Library layer as it is used for the look and feel of our application, such as style, menu, header, footer, etc. The base theme used for this application is the Dublin Theme.

Issue 1: I created a common web flow with a menu, header, and footer to be referenced in all modules for this application, that menu, header, and footer are the default for this module (csc_common). The header and footer are fine, however I get a warning on the menu, and not sure if that warning is affecting as to how the application is behaving, which is why I am bringing it up. Please use the first page in the attached as a reference.

Issue 2: When the users use the application, the application works as expected when the window is in full size and zoomed at 100%. If the window size changes, meaning it gets minimized or the zoom changes to greater than or less than 100%, most buttons or actions are not functional. If I filter the application to pull records with a specific status, nothing happens. I even tried debugging when clicking the search button with the new filters, and the debugger does not work. This is happening when using IE11 or, chrome, or Firefox. Yet, if we fix the window to full size and zoom at 100% all starts working as expected. We are part of the Customer Success Program, and we reviewed the issue with the Outsystems experts, yet they were not able to figure it out and asked me to open a case. We were able to debug the web browser and were able to see an error. Please see attached file, second page for error.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!