Detect if Integrated Authentication is set to True at Flow level or at Screen level

Detect if Integrated Authentication is set to True at Flow level or at Screen level

Hello

Is there a way to check in code if the Integrated Authentication property of a Flow or Screen is set to Yes/No ?

I've tried calling IntegratedSecurityGetDetails and was expecting it to be empty if i set Integrated Authentication to No but it always returns data.

Thank you.

Fabian

Hi Fabian,

According to the helpfile of OS you can use a Platform API to check this: http://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/9.1/index.htm#t=APIs%2FUsers%2FActions%2FUseIntegratedAuthentication.htm

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco

Thank you for your response.

This Function only tells me that the Integrated Windows Authentication flag has been set on the Configure Authentication  page in the Users application. i.e. it tells me that
Integrated Windows Authentication has been enabled for the User Provider.

It doesn't tell me if Integrated Authentication has been set to Yes/No at the Flow or Screen level.

Fabian

Hi Fabian,

I'm afraid that this setting can't be read in run-time, but since this setting can only be changed in design-time and not in run-time, can you tell me the use-case why you need to read this setting in run-time?

As a work-around, you could hard-code the check in your action, because you know in which screen/flow you are calling this action.

Hope this helps you solve your issue.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco

I'd like to check this setting in a shared component that can be used by all of our apps. So in theory the developer should not call this shared component without setting Integrated Authentication to true. However just in case I wanted to check in code. It's not a big issue just a nice to have.

Thank you for your help.

Fabian